(3) A Standing Commission on World Mission. It shall be the duty of the Commission to:
- Identify the global mission work carried out by the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society, dioceses, congregations and mission organizations throughout the church.
- Consult with the above bodies to envision future directions for the church’s global engagement.
- Develop policy proposals for world mission for consideration by General Convention.
- Discharge such other duties as shall from time to time be assigned by the General Convention.