Trust Fund 1314 - Executive Council Budgetary Funds
Resolved, that in accordance with Executive Council Resolution FIN-184 (April 23, 2022), Trust Fund # 1314 Executive Council Budgetary Fund be established as an investment account for the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society, which may withdraw principal, appreciation, and/or income upon request.
Trust Fund # 1314, Executive Council Budgetary Fund (2022)
This fund was established with $5,200,000.00 (80% of $6.5 million of the 2019-2021 unallocated budgetary surplus) as an investment account by the Domestic and Missionary Society. The owner, the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society, through Executive Council, may withdraw principal, appreciation, and/or income upon request.
Pursuant to Executive Council Resolution FIN-184 (April 23, 2022), this is a restricted fund to support partially or fully the following initiatives and ongoing work, such as:
- analysis of our work as a granting institution
- an audit of current staff and Executive Council roles and responsibilities
- pastoral support for grief work across the Church
- adaptive realignment of our institutional structure
- the work of Truth, Reckoning, and Healing
- unfunded General Convention resolutions
- future budget shortfalls